Re-assembly, Part 1

Ran into my first snag while re-attaching to swingarm to the frame. I had an extra set of lugs welded on for the Tarozzi rearset footpegs I plan on using. I had decided to have them welded on top of the existing lugs this allowing for footpegs of different threads to be used.

Unfortunately, the clearance between the swingarm and the newly welded lug was a bit too close when the bike was on the center stand and the shocks were fully extended.

 So I ended up having to cut a bit of the new lugs; fortunately there was enough room since the footpeg did not the the full length of the new lugs.



The re-assembly will continue for a while - luckily I haven't run into any other issues for the rest of the day, but there's still plenty more work to do...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ignition System Installation

Wheels & Tires

Ducati Monza History